My Personalized Individual Workshop provides you with guided training in the Full Focus Planner System. Plus, you will receive three months of coaching to help you jump-start essential habits for your success.
If you are looking for a complete and full training opportunity for the Full Focus Planner System, you have found it. The Individual Complete Workshop provides you with personalized hands-on training in using every feature of the Full Focus Planner System.
The goal of this workshop is to provide you with up to eight hours of comprehensive training.
My Team Focus Workshop is designed to guide teams of 2 to 20* in learning and applying the Full Focus Planner System. Your team will also receive follow-up consulting to keep everyone focused on the team goals while creating and strengthening work habits that produce results.
If you are looking for a complete and full training opportunity for the Full Focus Planner System, you have found it. This is a hands-on workshop to guide your team members in using every feature of the Full Focus Planner System. This workshop provides you and your team, staff, or workgroup with up to eight hours of comprehensive training in implementing the Full Focus Planner System.
You can choose a format that works best for your context:
- One Full-Day Workshop
- Two Half-Day Workshops
- Four Two-Hour Workshops
I will work with your schedule to find the best time for you to discover, practice, and learn the skills and habits for success.
- Each participant must have a purchased copy of the Full Focus Planner before we begin. The Planner is available in a large number of styles and colors to match your needs. I highly recommend an annual subscription which will save you money and guarantee that your planners will arrive in time to plan the next quarter.
- Workshop fees do not cover travel expenses.
The skills and habits you will learn:
- Preview and review your day, week, and quarter
- Writing meaning annual goals and stay focused on them
- Planning your monthly calendar
- The power of rituals, habits, and batching tasks
- What your ideal week looks like
- The importance of accountability
*Team workshops are designed for groups of 20 or less. If your team is greater than 20, we can discuss options.